- Street: 3488 Willison Street
- City: Eagan
- State: Maryland
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 55121
Wigs are back and trendy. They’re so easy to apply if you’re looking for a quick and simple hairstyle. They’re also available in a variety of styles, there’s going to be something for all.
Proper wig maintenance can improve the appearance and longevity of your wig. And wig maintenance is not costly; it simply takes a little time and effort. Here are some key actions to take.
Detangling is the very first step in maintaining your hair. First, gently brush your wig to get rid of any knots (unless the wig is extremely curly and/or it came with a label that states that it should not be cleaned). The majority of longer styles will become quite matted towards the back, and it might be necessary to separate the tangled strands gently using your fingers. Apply Simply Stylin Light Silk Spray to aid in brushing and easy removal of any knots. Since it’s made of pure silicone, Simply Stylin’ is perfect for aiding in wig maintenance without drying the hair.If you own synthetic hair wigs it is essential to use brushes and combs that are specifically designed to be used on synthetic wigs. If you’re using a normal hairbrush, or 激光脫毛 – https://www.evrbeauty.com/ comb , for that matter, make sure the rubber tips are located at the top of every bristle or tooth. This will stop the fibers splitting and keep the wig looking shiny and new.
* Shampooing your wig correctly is also a crucial part of proper wig maintenance. After the wig has been cleaned, wash it in cool water. Don’t use hot water because this can cause a loosening of the curl which was created in the wig in the production process. Pour around 2 capfuls of gentle shampoo into the water, and then immerse the wig. When the wig is submerged completely the shampoo, gently rub it around using the shampoo – https://slashdot.org/index2.pl?fhfilter=shampoo for around one minute.
* Remove the wig and wash it in cold water until there are no suds remain. Then place the wig on a bath towel to completely dry overnight. It’s perfectly acceptable to dry the wig with a towel, but don’t twist the wig or use it to ring it out. Use your fingertips to gently divide and arrange the strands – https://www.tumblr.com/search/strands as the wig is drying. However, don’t try to brush or comb the wig when it is still wet. The fibers may be stretched beyond their breaking point.
* To restore shine and manageability apply a spray of Simply Stylin Light Silk Spray once it is dry.
* While re-curling a wig is possible, it can be very time-consuming if it’s a very curly style. Here’s how you do it.
First wet your wig some with cool water. Then, place the hair on the rollers. After rolling the hair, apply hot water to it until it is fully saturated. To remove any excess water, gently squeeze each roller. Before removing the rollers let the wig completely dry. A wig stand that folds can speed up drying times.
After drying, carefully take the rollers off. Now you should have an appropriately curled wig. Be aware that hot water actually will remove the curl completely of a wig unless rollers are properly in place, as it acts as a relaxer (kind of like a perm) which softens the fibers to the point that they are able to take on the shape of the roller.
One word of warning Don’t ever use any kind of electric styling appliance for the wig made of synthetic fiber, believing that it will be more efficient than the technique described above. Even at the coolest settings, blowdryers or hot rollers or curling irons could cause frizz and melt the fibers which could lead to the destruction of the wig.
Mist your wig regularly with Simply Stylin’ Light Silk Spray regularly to keep it looking clean and fresh. This is an important step that will make your routine wig maintenance much easier.
16 toplam, 1 bugün